Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I divorce?please advice me...?

I married with my husband last year,and Im pregnant now..





but my husband does not have work and who always playing on-line games,chatting with his friends,and does not try to find jobs.





Im working hard everyday,and making money for life and baby.


He never violence on me. but, he always blames me when quarreled.


I pay both the hospital cost and the cost of living entirely.


If I divorced, my baby and me can get the money(treated) from the country.





he is young american guy.


and im asian.we cant understand each other well.


I don't know about american guy's mind and Common sense.





he always say that He loves me so much.


but he never show me that serious manner. The figure which thinks about the future properly.





I can't understand what oneself did recently.


please advice me someone.


Should I be divorced?Should I divorce?please advice me...?
I would leave him and see if he will get a job. So far your supporting him he needs you. Show him you dont need him. He needs to support the baby and get offline and workShould I divorce?please advice me...?
Stay with him, separate from him or divorce him the choice is yours. You can work and raise your baby either here or back home. But you should not rely on him or government money to support your decision to have a baby and keep it. He is proving to you that he is irresponsible, that will likely not change because of a baby. If you want to stay with him because you love him and want to work it out talk with a minister or marriage counselor.
You can't right now. You're pregnant, and it would be too much hassle at this particular point. You definitely wouldn't want anything to go wrong with your baby during a difficult time, which would autmatically equal stress on your body.





When you're stable, mentally and physically, then you should be able to do it. But right now, just pay the loser no mind, but let him know how stupid he is. He really is a loser. You can do a lot better without someone as childish and a leech as him.
first thing u have to do is sit him down and place the cards on the table.. he isnt a child and he needs to get a job and support u and the baby... meaning help with all expenses.. if he is too lazy to do that then he needs to get out..give him an ultimatum.. as u said yourself u pay for everything so u dont need him.. if u have to divorce him then do soo... u need a husband and loving father for your child good luck
if You go to church go and get some help with dealing with your marriage.





divorce is not the answer to all of your problems, it is only the start if he wants visitation, and then gets married again and then one of you want to move and so on and so on.





counseling could be the answer you need to look for.





good luck
He must have been this way when you got married too. You accepted it then, but no longer. I think you need to examine the reasons you married him. However, regardless of how he has been for a year or more, he should be willing to do for you if it makes you happy and it's necessary.


Have a heart to heart talk and tell him he has to pitch in.
Personal opinion - get a divorce.





Actually, some asian behaves like this too. Some malaysian man I know is like that, lay-back, no responsibility, and the wife earns money to support family and children.
Not all American men are like that. He's being very immature. Unless you want your child raised around him as an example, divorce him.
tell him if he looks for work. its ok. but if he dont your off .
When you say you can get the money from the county...... What does that mean exactly? If you mean going on welfare, that is what is wrong with this economy now...people all want a free ride and other people end up paying for the others mistakes. I really dont think this is the case here, for the fact that i have worked in a Korean spa for the past 12 years and Asian people are anything but lazy. But on the other hand if you mean getting the department of child support to help you get child support from your husband, yes you can do that but the courts have to first give you custody of the baby and order the child support. That doesnt grantee you will get the child support though Hun, he has to have a job first.


You sound way to sweet for all this. I say get out of this dead end relationship now. And if he blames you for everything, he is abusing you mentally. And that kind of abuse is far worse than getting smacked around a little. The bruises heal but it is much harder to fix the brain. And if he is treating you like this how is he going to treat your child?? That is a scary thought.


Your best bet is going to talk to an attorney find out from a professional what all of your safest options are and the ones available to you where you live and go from there. Just know that in most cases the person who files for the divorce is usually the one who gets what they want outa the divorce. So dont mention it to him that your going to talk to an attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment