Friday, January 8, 2010

Help~! I need some advice on getting a separation or a divorce?

Well me and my (hopefully soon-to-be) ex husband have broken up. but now after just a week of me leaving he has already been having flings with other people! i just dont want to be married to him anymore and move on with my life!


Now i do have evidence against him on cheating but don't know if i should go about even using it... getting a divorce or just a separation??


Please any advice can help.i have no idea what to do or know where to start..Help~! I need some advice on getting a separation or a divorce?
Well you need to divorce him. You want one, so give him one. Cheating can help prove your case in court and money settlements;0Help~! I need some advice on getting a separation or a divorce?
Make sure you print the evidence from where he was cheating. I would get a divorce. Besides there are better fish in the sea. You even admitted that you don't want to be married to him anymore and move on with your life. So what's the use of separating if you want to move on with your life? I wish you the best in court and also in finding the right one. God has the right one for you. You just have to look. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment