Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Divorce Hearing- Advice Please?

Can someone give me a run down on some of the things judges ask in dissolution hearings, please? Long story short: abusive marriage, wound up pregnant from being raped by my husband so many times, left because he was escalating his abuse and I was afraid he'd cause the death of the baby, abusive to my family members, he's violated the restraining order more than a dozen times and the last court date was cancelled because there wasn't a judge. I always have a copy of the restraining order with me and I have a list I've kept of each time he's violated the order so I was going to bring that with me- we don't have property or own anything together so that's not an issue, I just want to be away from him so my baby and I can be safe. Last month when the court date was cancelled he actually started stalking me around church- that's one place you should feel safe right? Anyone been through similar or can just tell me some of what to expect next week in front of the judge?Divorce Hearing- Advice Please?
snow, since you go to church i will tell you the only thing you can do. get the Word of God. get in your concordance. what do you need from God right now? protection? shelter? look up those words. find the verses that best fit your situation. you need to know God on a deeper level. and maybe its time. there is a verse that says'; no weapon formed against me shall prosper.'; look up weapon. believe Gods word. STAND ON IT. read IS 55. what it is saying is that Gods ways are higher than yours, so are his thougths. so dont try to understand what he is fixing to tell you in the next few verses, JUST DO IT!!!! find verses and dare to believe he is only talkin to you. when he says no weapon formed against you will prosper. he means this. ';My dear child 'Snow' I have you safe and sound. you are a child of the Most High King. I give you My Word, My promise when I say no harm that someone plans against you, will I allow to come to pass. no matter what it looks like, no matter what you feel, just trust in this promise I give to you, and you will be safe.'; the bible tells us that His people will perish for lack of knowledge. the knowldge He is talking about is knowing intimately His word. believe it as tho he wrote it only to you. what you dont know will hurt you. if you dont know that promise, it wont work for you? why, bc he says he rewards those who DILIGENTLY seek him. going to church is not diligently seeking him. no matter how much you go. diligently seeking him is getting into his word and letting it change your life. i had a boy friend i broke up with who sid things and called me things and i knew he wouldnt hurt me, but i clung to that, and he never did anything to me but fell in love with me. i had another boyfriend who was capable of doing evil things, but i told him what God told me to and he never tried to contact me after and i know to this day he purposely avoids going anywhere he thinks i might be. the bible says when God approves of your life, even your enemies will be at peace with you. when i divorced my husband, people thought i lost my mind, but now, they see where God has me and have told me how proud of me they are. promise i clung to, reward i received. see the pattern? so how much of the Word do you know or not know? get to know it more. one thing i have seen work in my life is this truth..... God wont do anything for you without faith, (without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God. satan CONNOT do anything TO you with out FEAR. seek God, remove your fear. ex CANT HURT YOU. STAND ON THE PROMISED OF GOD AND YOU WILL HAVE THE VICTORY. make sense? also know the bible says if we pray and there is doubt present, nothing you prayed will happen. (look up doubt and you will find that vs) God dont hear doubt, heaven is ONLY moved by your faith. if you need someone to stand in faith with you, ask. i never really pray any more and i wont call it that. i release my faith and things get answered. GOD PUTS HIS WORD ABOVE EVERYTHING. WE SHOULD TO. AS IS 55 SAYS. WHAT EVER YOU SEND THE WORD OF GOD TO, THESE WORDS WILL NOT RETURN VOID AND THEY (YOUR WORDS/ PRAYING BACK TO GOD HIS WORDS) HIS WORD WILL PROSPER ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU CLAIM IT OVER. I BY FAITH RELEASE THE WORD OF GOD IN ITS ENTIRETY OVER YOUR LIFE AND YOUR DIVORCE. YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD. FOR GODS WORD IS HIS WILL. AND IT SHALL BE DONE.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment