Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting a Divorce need advice?

My husband and i are getting a divorce. This has been a long time coming being as he cant keep it in his pants but thats another story entirely. My question is i gave up my job my career really in order to follow him around ( he decided to join the military) and to have our children. We have a beautiful 10 month old now. I did that for a year. Then i decided to go back to school and he has been taking care of the rent and daycare bills while i have been in school. Now that we are getting a divorce he said that he is not going to pay our rent or anything just half od daycare and diapers. No papers have been filed but its obvious its over. My question is since i gave up a year of my life to support him and now he wants to dump me doesnt he have to contuine to pay me to the life that im accustomed too? Or atleast pay me back for the year i spent supporting him? Also doesnt he have to pay for our expenses until we are actually divocred?Getting a Divorce need advice?
It depends on how long you've been married, but it may be possible for you to request the court order alimony. This will help get you on your feet after the divorce.


He cannot just stop paying bills, the judge won't allow that. All assets and bills will be split fairly between the two of you. He will also be ordered to pay child support, he cannot choose to simply pay for a bit of diapers %26amp; daycare here %26amp; there.Getting a Divorce need advice?
contact an atty..you will get your child support and maybe, just maybe, alimony, depending on how long u've been married..

No comments:

Post a Comment