Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking for advice on divorce in Michigan...can you help?

I am a mother of three doing all I can to make it financially paycheck-to-paycheck but would REALLY like to get on with my life and file for divorce (we've been separate for nearly 16 months)but I do not know where I will ever see the extra income to pay for it. I live in Michigan - ANY advice or suggestion would be appreciated!Looking for advice on divorce in Michigan...can you help?
check with your county social services and/or the child support agency. social services can tell you how to get a lawyer and the child support agency will collect money for your kids.Looking for advice on divorce in Michigan...can you help?
Princess, talk to a lawyer. In the divorce proceedings, you will be provided an amount for child support, alimony. A lawyer will give you a sense of what you can expect.





Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment