Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice for divorce?

I am married for 4 years to my wife Im from India and shes from Malaysia.We were not able to have a successful marriage as we were never able to be together in our four years of marriage except maybe once every year where we spent just about 20 days with each when we met.All in all we could have spent just 6 months together in totally in our 4 years of married life.I feel I have given this relationship enough time as I had a 3 year courting period with her so all in all I spend 7 years but im not happy with our marriage and whatever time we spend together we had lots of clashes but not domestic violence only difference of opinions.In our four years of married life we obviously could not think of having a baby because we were never there with each other for a long time


Recently in Oct 2007 I immigrated to Canada and got my PR status and so did she as we applied to Immigrate together as a Family.But after she got her PR she went back and now I really want to end this marriage as I don鈥檛Need advice for divorce?
You need to talk with a Canadian lawyer to get a divorce. Since she has her permanent status as well, I am sure there will not be much of a problem.





Make sure you discuss it with her before and get her feelings on it, so you will be able to tell your attorney how she feels, as well.





If she does not contest, you should have no problem with it, but I'm sure you will need an attorney.Need advice for divorce?
you need to find out what the requirements are for Canada and for your country when your spouse lives also out of the country.





Why did you get married in the first place if neither of you planned to live together?
Mail order brides never work out for the guy.
So what's your question?
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment