Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some advice about divorce!!!?

I have been married for 4 years and my husband has previously cheated on me with his ex 3 times, one of those producing a child who is the same age as one of my own little one's.





I took him back and he said he would change, but low and behold 6 months on he is going out and staying out all night appearing at 6, 4, 1, 2 o'clock in the morning with an excuse that he has been with a mate.





This morning he rolled in at 6.30 after going on a business meeting last night with his boss. He promised he would be in by 8pm. He came in covered in blood and looked like he had a broken hand.





I told him to leave and I never want to see him again until he has grown up and stops hanging around with a load of 19 year old kids (we are 26)





It hasn't sunk in yet, but I need some helpful tips and advice to get over the next few weeks. I am totally heartbroken because when I said my vows I actually meant them! I am studying part-time to get a degree, have a full-time job and 4 children to look after.I need some advice about divorce!!!?
Rally in the troops: your mom, your girlfriends, your sister, your brother, or anyone else in your support system.





Buy a lot of ice cream.





Rent some comedies.





Make dinner plans with friends and family.





Make weekend plans with friends and family.





Pour yourself into being SuperMom.





Get on Y/A and answer lots of questions.





Get a good lawyer.





Get a massage.





Get a pedi and a mani.





Treat yourself to a new outfit.





Most important: Realize he is doing you a favor. Pretty soon you will be free to find someone who respects you and would much rather be at home with you than out catting around.I need some advice about divorce!!!?
Here's some much needed advice:





WORK THINGS OUT..


dont just leave..


marriage isnt easy, not this, not any other..


you need to be supportive..


Dont expect everything to be absolutely perfect like a fairytale marriage..


Those are stuff that you see on TV..


I know you can work things out.. please give it a try..


a divorce is just going to make things worse, trust me..


remember, nobody's perfect..
If he wants to act single then maybe he needs to be.


He does need to grow up! Divorce is not an easy thing either.


Work on you and the kids.
why on earth aren't you calling the cops??? covered in BLOOD?? Come on........that's very serious.
shock him, file for divorce
He comes in injured and bleeding, and instead of trying to help him you want a divorce? What's wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment