Friday, April 30, 2010

I have a friend who is thinking to divorce and is asking my advice. What can I read about couples?

If they are asking for your advice, then I don't think that you should read up on it and then give them advice, because this way you are just giving them someone elses advice. They are probably asking you because you are their friend and they want you to help them decide the best course of action, and they probably want to know that you will be there for them through it.I have a friend who is thinking to divorce and is asking my advice. What can I read about couples?
Tell them to go to marriage counseling. It's not your place to interfere and they'll only resent you for whatever you say anyway.I have a friend who is thinking to divorce and is asking my advice. What can I read about couples?
If you have no experince in a marriage, I wouldn't be advising another as to what to do.
You need to simply tell your friend that you are flattered that they sought your help, but that you care about them too much to guide them toward a potentialy wrong choice. Tell them to seek help from a qualified source.
Talk to Steve Harley





Learn about emotional needs and love busters and the concept of the love bank. There are many helpful tools there if BOTH spouses get on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment