Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice for my best friend, who's husband wants a divorce!!!!?

Ok so my best friend called me today crying because her husband told her he wanted a divorce out of the blue. He's in a new relationship with a girl who claims to be a woman of God, but how holy can you be if you're sleeping with a married man. My friend is really depressed and she keeps having anxiety attacks. Im really concerned about her because she's talking about killing herself. The whole time she just kept asking me what should she do, but I don't know what to tell her!!I need advice for my best friend, who's husband wants a divorce!!!!?
She will be better of not being with a cheater, you need to help her out and plan a getaway weekend go do something fun. I don't know where you live but go stay at the beach for a weekend, plan a girls night out, where I live theres a beach town with shops and night club like bars. Tell her to grab his credit card, go get some hotty outfits hit the beach and nightlife and have some fun if anything someone may notice her and help her self -esteem. Im not saying tell her to go do what hes doing. Just get her out and show her some fun and you don't have to drink either. Ive been there, and my ex cheating and getting divorced made me a much happier person. We used to work at the same place right after we separated, and one day he was pissed of and told me to stop being so happy i loved it. I had two kids through it all too, your friends lucky if theres no kids involved. Good luck. Now go have fun!I need advice for my best friend, who's husband wants a divorce!!!!?
For 1 thing, usually when someone tells you theyre going to kill themselves, they WONT. They think about it, but if they tell you, theyre just crying out for help. Trust me on this one. You could however, call the police and tell them your afraid she's going to hurt herself and they will admit her to the hospital. Or you can sit with her all the time and keep watch on her yourself. Just tell her it would kill you if she hurt herself and your there for her in anyway.
Of course the woman is having panic attacks after hearing this out of the blue. You should never take someone threatening sucicide lightly. They are giving warning. My brother did and almost did died. He put himself in a coma with a bottle of pills. Why not go over and sit with her, listen to her, or bring her to your house. Then, see if she is willing to see her doctor and you can go with her (for support) for anti-anxiety medication/anti-depressants. It will take some time for this to sink in with her. In the meantime, spend time with her and just listen.
She is understandably having a meltdown. This will have several stages. I just went through this. I was a basket case for a while. Just listen to her mainly. She will need a soft place to land from all the emotional bouncing she will be going through. Offer food, do errands or just sit there and hand her tissues, whatever she needs in order for her to be able to freak out a bit and also carry on.
Have your friend stay with you for a week or two and try to get counseling for her. Let her know that every thing will be all right with time. Good Luck with your friend
she needs to accept this , woman of god my a$$ ..





She needs time thats all that will work here , plenty of talking , healing and time.. support and people around her

No comments:

Post a Comment