Friday, April 30, 2010

What advice could I give to a woman going through the devastation of divorce?

speaking from personal experience i dont think there is anything that anyone can do or say to make this tragic time easier...just be there and be supportive, cry with her, laugh with her...and let her know that her life will get better and the pain does go awayWhat advice could I give to a woman going through the devastation of divorce?
Things happen for a reason I know that is something you dont want to hear right now...but in about 2 years you will understand. I never thought I would be divorced and single again...boy I am much more happier. I like that everything is mine, no one to ***** about bills and I dont have to give up half...lol_What advice could I give to a woman going through the devastation of divorce?
a lot of things come into play with that... i think that a good one is that everything is meant to happen (assuming she religous) the man upstairs knows what his plan is, not us
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment