Friday, April 30, 2010

Divorce Lawyers Advice UK ? Help Quick Please?

I need a divorce lawyers advice please please please. There is an ongoing battle between my dad and stepmum as to what each person should get out of the divorce. My stepmum claims she should get half of the value of the properties in my dad's name since they were married because she helped my dad get into it and claimed she helped him and done paperwork (she hasn't done any). My dad has 30 properties excluding his own home in his name and 10 properties joint with her. However i have just realised that my dad said on his wedding video that he appreciated how much she has helped him and how she got him started in properties. Is he now screwed if this case goes to court ? Is there anything he can do about it ? If he has to pay her half of the 30 properties he is going to have to pay well over 拢1MDivorce Lawyers Advice UK ? Help Quick Please?
I don't know the law there, but here in America,my understanding is she would get 1/2 of the increase in value of each property from the date they were married. He may as well just give it to her if the law says so, instead of paying lawyers to fight it out and then still have to give it to her anyway.Divorce Lawyers Advice UK ? Help Quick Please?
hey my sis is lawyer over dere,,,but i dont wana publish her no.(as she is lawyer) here so u juz cnd me a mail on dis id den i'l reply u


she wil defny help u.


king_sam7@yahoo.co.in
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment