Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice on divorce case?

Okay my soon to be ex husband is in jail for burgulary of habitation i got word yesterday that he apparently went to someones elses house and barged thru the door while they were there they told him to get out he didnt do so, so he got his *** kicked and they called the cops, well after that he decided to go to the guys brothers house and throw a rock with a note on it in there window. Apparently he was there to get a welder that he traded for work a while back to the first victim anyways, he does have a criminal background following drugs and assault also weapon charges. however back in 2007 i was ordered out of the house due to him taking care of our business onsite welding, well this business no longer exist and for the past nine months from what i hear he has not been working and has been on meth i think this is why he did what he did. Anyways im still married to him, and trying to get divorce and my half, my lawyer is out of town and im not sure if he is going to bail out but i know he can not pay the bills since all this is going on and wondering what next? However his gf does not live at our residence but i have heard she is bad into meth also and is trashy. I dont want her there.. I just want everything protected so i can get my half and be done, if i have to move back in thats fine.


He was ordered June 26th to go to mediation so that we can get our divorce settled. I found out that his lawyer withdrew him and he has no lawyer.


I havent been with him in two years, he also has a 2 other charges pending on him one for harrassment on me and one from the first victim he is also pressing charges i think for burgulary.


He did finish probation on his past history back in 2005 he did two years of probation, because they thought he was a drug dealer when really he was buying big amounts of drugs for himself.





I just found out that he was released on $25,000.00 bond, which is freakin nuts not sure why they let him out.Need advice on divorce case?
I would like to help you but, you have no question.Need advice on divorce case?
What is your question?





This sounds like something out of the movie Idiocracy..... see it.
get a restraining order so he cant bring harm to you.
I agree with the others that i am not sure what your question is. You have more then enough information and leverage for your divorce. I would collect as much collaborative information on the subject that you can, and give all of that to your lawyer.





Your divorce should be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment