Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dealing with divorce advice.?

I'm 28 and my wife is expecting our first child in Sept. Yesterday I told her that I couldn't do it any longer and I needed a divorce. I was confident at the time....but now I'm feeling the pain, big time. I'm worried about her, about the baby, about making the right decision, and its tearing me up inside. What do I do?Dealing with divorce advice.?
Get some therapy. You haven't really provided any info here about why you want out so it's hard to know what to tell you here. Don't divorce her if it's not the right thing.Dealing with divorce advice.?
You need help. It's one thing to walk out... it's another to walk out when your wife is pregnant with your first child. Do you really want someone else raising your baby? Do you really want to see her with someone else?





Any problem in a marriage can be fixed and the love can be renewed if both are willing to work on it. I wish you had asked for help before you told her you wanted a divorce... that is some hard to repair damage, but it can be done.





Get some help, counseling.... etc. You can make it work and your wife and child will appreciate the effort.
Perhaps therapy -- what brought about the decision to end the marriage -- whatever you ultimately decide remember that the child is innocent it this and a part of you both -- if you decide to end the marriage -- the split must be amicable for the child's sake and be there for both of them -- as it is only the marriage that has ended -- if you have 2nd thoughts it will be patience, forgiveness and perhaps the love of the child that will decide if it was the right things to do
Well if you're not happy anymore then you're not, you cant sacrifice your happiness for someone elses, (I should take my own advice) lol... anyways for you to have to tell her then you are unsure in your marriage/ does she feel the same? I think if you really dont want to be in a marriage then you dont and you have made your choice, but if you are having mixed feelings about the baby? and how much your life is going to change then I think you need to really re think your decision, because this baby will be in your life no matter what and you have to take responsibilty!! I know how you feel, I have two girls and im only 25 and im not happy anymore either..... so if you need more advice let me know
Sorry, I have to be honest with you.





You fuggin' man up and be a husband and father. You pray she forgives you for even thinking of leaving her especially right now.





I can understand problems with the wife, but your child didn't do sheet to you and you better not run out on him/her.





Besides, you will never find anything better than the love of a child. Never.
I don't think anyone just comes out of the blue one day and says to their expecting wife that you couldn't do it anymore and wanted a divorce without thinking about it.





You must have thought about it this beforehand...

No comments:

Post a Comment