Thursday, December 31, 2009

Divorce?? NO!!! advice please?

my dad have another women. my mom is heartbroken because of that. what can i do to help my mom to win my dad back?or what can my mom do to win my dad back?Divorce?? NO!!! advice please?
First I'd like to say I'm sorry and you must be a great kid, but believe me when I say there's nothing you can do. None of this is your fault and can't be fixed without your mom and dad wanting it. They have to decide and work it out themselves.Divorce?? NO!!! advice please?
there is nothing much you can do. let your parents settle this problem. I understand how you feel but really this has got nothing to do with you or you can do about. It's not easy, but to face reality is better than insisting our own way. They have their life of their own as much as you do.Sadly, adultery or fornication is a very strong ground for divorce.
You claim to not want any advise, but eat your words by asking what to do?
You need to let them figure out what is best for them.
stop talking like TARZAN and start drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment