Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where can I find the best legal advice dealing in business and divorce on the web?

My wife and I run a business. My name is not actually on the business license but I have built it practically alone for 4 out of the 5 years it has been in operation. We are now considering divorce. I want to keep the business going. She doesn't but she will not put my name on the business license or give me the business.





Apart from me buying her out (I feel like I would be buying my own business) what rights do I have in retaining the clients that we have now? If I do not buy her out she said she would just sell or shut it down.





Question: Can I open the same business under a different name and call all my clients to let them know of the name change? Would that be legal? And would that be ethical?Where can I find the best legal advice dealing in business and divorce on the web?
I am going through a divorce right now and had a real estate


business for three years. My ex wants $ 143,000 for his half.


I closed it down last year because I had negative cash flow.


We have spent over $ 193,000 on the divorce and related


fees. It is totally stupid ! We have 4 kids. I would reccommend a private judge if you have the money. Keep it away from lawyers all they do is lie and make you tell you what you want to hear. Settle out of court ! Give her a percentage of the profit for four years.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment