Thursday, December 31, 2009

Divorce legal advice?

I recently seperated from my wife. We live and run a business from the same property. After one week my wife moved her boyfriend in and he is now living in our property with our kids and is helping my wife run the business. I am now homeless and my wife is refusing to give me any money from the business.





Also i bought a car last year and took out a personal loan in my name for 拢10,000. I have no money to meet the monthly repayments and because of this my wife sold the car and used the money to buy a newer one. Is this legal? I registered the car in my wifes name. I fear as since the loan was not a personal loan and not borrowed on the car that i am powerless to do anything.





To add insult to injury my wife is refusing me access to my kids.Divorce legal advice?
OOPS! you should have contacted a solicitor before you separated setting forth the terms of the separation since you have a business together from your home. Your first course of action is to find out if you may be able to get the assets of the business frozen, thereby she can't use the assets either, and run it into the ground. If the Business is in your name, there should be some legal recourse to get the jerk out since you have not made him an employee. (not sure about this since she could have made him one!) If your wife sold the car without paying it off from the proceeds she received, you may be powerless to do anything about it since you did put the car in her name and it was a Personal Loan and not a Car loan. ad it been a Car loan, the papers would have to had been signed off by the bank or lender stating that the debt has been paid in full before she could transfer the title. Check with your solicitor now! The money you may have to pay him/her in the long run could save your future! Tell your wife that you are entitled to see your children and if she won't allow it then you will contact Children Services on her since she is living with another man in your house and you think there may be abuse going on - a threat is a threat, but it may just work even if it isn't fair, she certainly isn't playing fair. To top it off, if you just moved out very recently and she moved her b/f in that quickly, if there is a possibility that you can get her for Adultry, which is obvious since she had a b/f to move in so quickly. Moving a new man into the house with the children there and not allowing you to see them could be construed as emotional abuse. See a Solicitor NOW!!


Good LuckDivorce legal advice?
Dude LAWERS
wow... what a bi tc h! take her a ss to court for everything!
This isnt right, you must go to court. Find a good family solictitor who will give you legal aid.
You need a good attorney. Seek one immediately! What she is doing is not legal. -Good luck.
you need a good solicitor
oh dear, think you need a solicitor
Oh dear what a mess. I would go and seek legal advice in relation to the business and property.





While at the solicitors you can discuss contact with your children and seek whats called an Article 8 Order. It will all be sorted out in the end but i reckon you've a long road ahead of you and i hope you have supportive and caring friends and family about.

No comments:

Post a Comment