Thursday, December 31, 2009

Desparate I need advice on divorce rights in nys?

IS IT POSSIBLE THROUGH DIVORCE FOR ME TO RETRIEVE ALL THE MONIES THAT HE TOOK OUT OF JOINT ACCOUNTS. AM I ENTITLED TO HIS RETIREMENT CHECK , DEF COMP ETC . HE PUT EVERYTHING IN HIS NAME AND TOOK THE CAR THAT I USE AND HAS LEFT ME PENNILESS . IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GUIDE ME I BELIEVE AFTER 25 YEARS I AM ENTITLED TO HALF IS THAT TRUE. BUT IF HE TOOK IT HOW DO I GET IT. THANK YOUDesparate I need advice on divorce rights in nys?
%26gt;%26gt; BUT IF HE TOOK IT HOW DO I GET IT %26lt;%26lt;





You see a divorce lawyer -- today.Desparate I need advice on divorce rights in nys?
Most states have a divorce law that anything aquired DURING the marriage is community property. BUT, I have listed the link below to the New York Divorce Laws and online self help.

No comments:

Post a Comment