Sunday, December 27, 2009

Indian law & divorce advice?

Hi There,





I got married with a guy 1.5 year back and then we both came to australia for me to study and he to work, but we didnt have work visa o work,which he didnt implement on and started doing work illegally(without work visa),,,,afterwards started torturing me as well,so i cancelled his visa and continued my studies here,now i want to marry another guy who helped me a lot...and my husband had no contact with me even he is still wants me to be with him, which i absolutely dont want, i dont have any ideal proof of our marriage,what should i do?? how can this be a quick way? please advise..





from





ShaluIndian law %26amp; divorce advice?
If you did not have a Civil Marriage I think that even under Indian Law you are not seen as being married.





You need to get some legal advise and they should be able to tell you where you stand very quickly.. .





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment