Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice ?divorce,9 mth old baby,house,litterally insane wife .....?

after 11 yrs together we had a baby.We had had fights aprx every two yrs where she would leave for a mth or two and then come back.We thought it was reactions to her birth control.When we decided to have a baby we thought I was earning enuff $$ for her to quit her job but then my industry tanked.I was only making $35k per yr and she made $20k per yr and we need $50k to keep the home.She worked 24 hrs per week on avg,I worked from home.She could have taken over my biz at anytime so I could've worked outside of home but she would not,so I had to raise the baby and did so happily.She resented me for it.In laws visited and attacked the baby routine and me making baby scream for 10 days.they went home and wife was very upset next 6 days.I was stressed and got into it with a neighbor.She took baby 1000 miles away,wants to sell the home in divorce,I want to keep it,she wants me to never see my son again.I feel guilty fighting her but can not get another home as self employed to qualify mtg.Any advice ?divorce,9 mth old baby,house,litterally insane wife .....?
Dang, I'm sorry! I say fight her! She should'nt be threating you with your child! Unless your a horrible father you should always have rights to your child!!!!Any advice ?divorce,9 mth old baby,house,litterally insane wife .....?
I am not sure, but isn't there a law that would not allow her to move so far if you are getting shared custody? And can you prove that you were your sons primary caregiver? Good luck. Sorry for such a tough situation. Get a lawyer, and fast, because things get twisted so easily.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment