Thursday, December 31, 2009

First date since my divorce! Any advice for me?

We'll be meeting mutual friends for drinks tomorrow, and it should be a pretty relaxed environment, but I am nervous as hell! How do I prevent myself from becoming female Urkel? : )First date since my divorce! Any advice for me?
Take a shot or drink a small glass of wine to calm the nerves. It might help. Talk like friends. Makes it easier.First date since my divorce! Any advice for me?
buy him a bag of funyons
It's hard coming out of a marriage and back into the ';real world'; One confusing thing that might be making you nervous is,'; will he like me?';, somewhere inside we all think that there was something that we should have done differently, tried harder at. the reality of the situation is its just a date not a wedding rehearsal, don't work yourself up over something so small, if this guy don't like you the next one will. Your life is far from over and dating is like a recipe if you put all the right ingredients in it and it still tastes bad, not your fault.
Hi


Most important thing be yourself and be relaxed. Limit what you say about your past as you dont want to appear to have ';baggage';. Think of some funny stories that have happened that you might tell and smile! Listen to what others have to say but be sure to talk yourself. This is a lighthearted meeting nothing serious! Go with the intent to have fun and meet other interesting people! Good Luck!
just enjoy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment