Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anyone give me advice on divorce proceedings?

I am four months into the marriage and my husband wants out. We have made some mistakes but he is unwilling to work things out.


I moved out of my parents house and into his house after we got married, I am financially unable to afford a place of my own right now and my parents are extremely religious and won't support me thru this. Any legal advice for me without making things get to ugly?Can anyone give me advice on divorce proceedings?
If he's the one who wants out, make him pay alimony...Can anyone give me advice on divorce proceedings?
Well, how bad does he want out? Tell him to go and leave you everything-end of subject. Get a second job or friend to help you with the expenses.
You can get an uncontested divorce where you both agree to just split peacefully. Although it doesn't seem like that's something you are considering. But if you do decide to gie hime what he wants and don't want the fight you can try this online legal service.
Your parents won't support you while your husband insists on divorcing you rather than working out your issues? Nice..





Hon, in this country, divorce is not mutual. If one person wants to divorce the other person, it CANNOT be stopped. Your parents would punish you because HE insists on being an @ss? I have no advice for you. This is messed up.
him and your parents are idiots...i'd get me a bat and take the advice of Teddy Roosevelt '; Speak softly and carry a big stick ';
get an annulment and move on
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment