Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need help on the wording to put on a divorce party invitation.(no advice on the divorce please)?

Im having a party to celebrate the end of my divorce. Any suggestions are appreciated as to the wording for the invite.I need help on the wording to put on a divorce party invitation.(no advice on the divorce please)?
You're invited to a ';STUDS-N-SUDS'; PARTY byoc's..I need help on the wording to put on a divorce party invitation.(no advice on the divorce please)?
sounds like your happy I have an idea that would go good





for a picture put a ball with chains and another ball with chain beside that on but dont join them and then out single again... if ya have an email addy i can send ya a pic of what it lookes like.
Come help me celebrate my freedom.
Thought I'd seen it all. Any excuse to party huh? Hope you're alittle more solemn when it comes to funerals.
I think it should be called a ';freedom party'; or something like that!
try ';Singles'; party..


or ';Single Again';
I think its pretty tacky, but if you want wording how about:





I got rid of the baggage,


I'm on the rebound,


Get ready to party


Bring all the studs in town !





You know that I'm safe,


since I was with such a clod


But I'm a free bird now,


So come check out my bod !
LOL I went to one of these years ago. What great fun. No great ideas on the wording though, just make it straight forward.





I'm celebrating my divorce, come party with me on freedom day.
How about this:





My old life is now over,


A new one has just begun,


Now help me celebrate,


All the good times and new found fun.
I would do it (probably tacky) but funny like a wedding invitation.
Frankly, I think it's a tacky idea. To celebrate the death of a marriage or a person is just insensitive and places the emphasis on the wrong thing.





Why not have a singles party. That way your celebrating a new life instead of celebrating a dead one. There is a difference.
That's weird.
You both can have a divorce unwedding. I have met people that did this.
Independence Day Celebration!


Come one, come all!


Fireworks not needed as I now have enough spark for my life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment