Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need divorce advice. Anyone from montgomery county Pennsylvania.?

Hey. I got a disk from the law library in montgomery county courthouse. I was told I am able to buy it print it out and bring it to the courthouse to file for divorce on my own. I do not the money for a lawyer at this time. It is a simple divorce. We will not have to divide up property or belonglings. The problem is that the disk has many forms a different decrees on it. I'm not sure which ones I would have to print out and bring in. If anyone has done this before or who can help me file for divorce on my own please help. Thank you so much.I need divorce advice. Anyone from montgomery county Pennsylvania.?
google ';free legal services'; in your city.....call the county courhouse and ask them where to find free legal aid. Its out there...I need divorce advice. Anyone from montgomery county Pennsylvania.?
I would take it to the county circuit courthouse and have them tell you what to do. They're paid to know how to help you fill out forms.
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment