Thursday, December 31, 2009

Legal Advice Divorce Israel?

I need help ! I need legal advice but can't afford the $10,000 dollars most lawyers want here in Israel in order to defend myself on what should be a simple case. Is there legal associations or clinics in Israel (preferably Tel Aviv area) that are as ';effective'; that can help me for a ';reasonable'; fee? Helpless in Tel Aviv ! Thanks!Legal Advice Divorce Israel?
The Israeli Bar Association has a program called ';Sachar Mitzvah'; which might or might not be right for you: www.israelbar.org.il





I hope this is not the case, but if you are being denied a divorce, this organization will try to help you: http://kolech.org/





If you are American or Canadian, perhaps the AACI might be able to direct you to the right place: http://www.aaci.org.il/





Otherwise, and if you've already tried this I apologize, keep trying to find a cheaper lawyer. There is a huge over supply of lawyers in Israel hopefully leading to some lower prices.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment