Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some divorce advice?

I live in Queens New York I been recently told that my divorce was signed what does that mean. I went there


and asked for a judgment but now I am hearing something called a decree is it mailed to you. This is confusing! If I wanted to get remarried way later or maybe never does these paper get mailed to you? I am going crazy here helppppppppp!


Ok when the divorce process was going on and she got served 2 weeks later she signed the documents and I handed it in. 4 weeks later I called the clerks office and they stated the judgment was signed. Was that the decree I'm lost!


I need some divorce advice?
The decree is the final judgment of divorce. Usually, it's the agreement you and your now-ex-wife signed and had your attorneys submit to the court. It means you're finally divorced. It's official.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment