Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please I need advice, contemplating divorce?

I feel there are things my husband is hidding from me. Like he may not be telling the whole truth or no where near the truth. He and I have had disagreements before and I told him I would deal with a drug addiction (weed), its minimal but he still does it, I dont like it at all. He has 3 kids and I have one and one on the way with him but is up for adoption. I feel fed up. Not knowing if he could be cheating on me. I feel insecure about myself although i dont think im ugly, but i feel like hes not into me anymore. i feel he talks to females online which he knows offends me. I love him but dont know what to do, please help...Please I need advice, contemplating divorce?
Say a prayer, then talk to him. He may have something really bothering him and that is why he acts that way. Give him the benefit of the doubt.Please I need advice, contemplating divorce?
I will say a prayer for you and your husband. I can feel your pain in the question. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Abuse



Um, where to start....
You need to talk to him...possibly try couples counseling. But bottom line is, if he is making you feel bad about yourself then he can't be good for you.
I would have a sit down one on one with him and tell him that What you want and need to change and give him a chance to tell him you will leave if it doesn't don't stay in a relationship that isn't good for good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment